Sunday, January 27, 2008

Is Anyone Else Missing Football Already????


I don't know about ya 'all, but I feel like we should all be wearing black and mourn for the next 7 months. Yeah, the Super Bowl is next Sunday and I am happy for brother Eli...but at the same time, I have to watch tom brady and the patriots. Even to say their names makes the bile raise to my throat.
Saturdays have not been the same since the NCAA games are over. At this point, I could even handle watching those teams from the SEC play...anything...give me my football back!!!!!!!!
The one bright light I have to look forward to is that the OSU spring game is April 19th. Those of us with taste will adorn our beloved scarlet and gray and sit in the closest place to heaven...The Shoe!!
I guess for now, we dream of the draft and who will get the best of the best............

3 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

Rusty said, you're sick, very sick! He's concerned that you like football more then most men do! (or at least more then him!) Ha
Are you guys having a Super Bowl party??
(sidenote.... my middle brother, Frank, is attending OSU this year)

The Vazquez Clan said...

Hey Debbie. I got your link off of Tinas blog. What about GO GIANTS!!! John is beside himself!

debbieingrovecity said...

We are going to a Super Bowl party at a friends house. I am happy for Eli and the giants..it is just that I hate Tom Brady and I believe that God thinks that is ok considering who it is.....

Take care.....