Sunday, January 13, 2008

Indy goes down by the Bolts.....


I am mourning the loss of my beloved Colts today. As my friend Kara and I prayed for a continued season this morning in church, our prayers were not answered and our team "sucked air" and our playoff hopes were killed.
It was however a great season. This is a picture of 'my man' Peyton at a game in Cincinatti during the preseason. We were three rows off the field and could even reach out and touch him...if I were not so afraid of getting arrested!!
So, it is good bye football season..hello NASCAR!! Maybe Jimmie Johnson will 3-peat!!!!!!!

3 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

You will be so proud.... Guess who's Carter's favorite driver... You guessed it! Jimmie Johnson..... Rusty says it's cause he likes paint scheme.... maybe it was you corrupting him in utero!!!

debbieingrovecity said...

If I did one good thing it would be that boy loving JJ!!!! We are going to NC this spring for the race!! I am so excited to go to Lowe's!!!!

the burchard bunch said...

Give us a call, hopefully we can get together! Hotel Burchard always has rooms open! And you can see Megan!