Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Family...Got to love them......


My folks came up for the holidays this year and I was so greatful. They came a few weeks after my surgery, you know when I thought I could do more than I could. It was a blessing cause they really helped me do things that I was not able to and it made a wonderful holiday for the kids. It was a rough fall with my grandma dying and then my surgery, so to have family here was good for everyone. I love that fact that no matter how many miles seperate you, those you love are close at heart.
Has anyone been blessed by family visits lately???

2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

Oh, I was blessed... by 14 family members at Christmas! It was great though! Awesome to spend some real quality time with everyone... You're parents look great! tell them I said, "HI!"

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Eda-jean and Don (aka - wopa hoe!) They look good. Nice to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. Tell everyone I said "hi".
Love ya, Lori