Monday, January 14, 2008

They say it's your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I turned 37 years old today!! It is not as bad as most would think. I am not worried by the fact that if i step out with some friends, I will be carded. Or the flip side, my golden Buckeye card is no where near delivery. I still get up in the morning, go to the gym and work out on more than just the bike. I may come a little more sore, but it is all good in the end. When I look in the mirrow..I tell myself it could be worse.

I have the day to myself. Buzz is sleeping, kids are at school and I have a wonderful book to finish! See..life is good! Although Chris, I am really looking forward to lunch tomorrow and thanks for yesterday Kara. I might even save you a drink...NOT!!!

I get to indulge in white cake with coconut icing (my fav) and enjoy some time with friends. Buzz and I have date night on Saturday so dinner without kids and shopping is my gift...got to love that! I can even get a new purse and he has no comments...... (that in itself is a gift). Oh well, I am excited to celebrate my special day and thanks to those who called or sent ecards...I love it! You guys are the best......
In the words of Tigger...TTFN............

4 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

Happy Birthday to you..... you live in a zoo..... you look like a monkey (oh wait, that's Buzz!) Sorry! Anyhoo - have a great birthday and have fun at Smokey Bones (they don't have one here!) Eat some donuts for me!

debbieingrovecity said...

My friend Chris calls him the hairy beast so you were not far off!!

I love the donuts although that means more time at the gym!!

tell the kids I said hi...

Anonymous said...

Hey! Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you are doing better. Sorry to hear about your Colts, but I am licking my wounds too. My 'Boys looked pretty bad on Sunday. Every now and then I get a chance to check out your blog. Well Lindsay is waiting to get to bed - btw she walks around all the time with her mp3. She loves it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I know...what a loser I am;-) I'm glad to see you enjoyed your day and date night...those are wonderful. It's been crazy here, what's new...right?
Had a biopsy...it's ok. Yeah me...yeah God! Call me sometime!
BTW...Dom turned 11 on the 17th. Good things do happen in January.
Love ya, Lori