Friday, January 18, 2008

Memories......

It is funny how life throws little things at you and it stirs things inside of you that have been dorment. I am reading this book and it had the coolest thought in it:

Good memories are like charms, each is special. You collect them,one by one,until one day you look back and discover they make a long colorful bracelet.

The best part is that I was cleaning today and came across a bunch of old photos. Things from our past as a family that have been long forgotten, until the memory made it feel like it was yesterday. Things like the Easter egg hunt in Tina and Rusty's yard......Corey in Miss Kathy's class at McGregor Baptist......Sarah Kate being held by Glendora in the hospital. Each one of these brought back memories of things done and said.

I guess it just makes me realize where we have been and looking forward to where we are going and wondering how long our bracelet will be.

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed "taking" with you.... I can't even remember how or why things turned so crazy, but I am grateful to get to "see" you guys again! Sidenote......Rusty would pay to have enough snow to shovel!! I'm sure only a few times though!