Friday, February 1, 2008

A dancing princess......


For some reason, there was no school today. A storm was suppose to come through, but we all lucked out and it was not as bad as thought.
LuLu and I are watching the 12 dancing princesses and of course, she can not watch the movie without dancing. This is one of my favorite things. I love to watch the twinkle in her eye...the smile on her face because those of you who know her, she really believes she is a princess. Buzz says I should not tell her she is, but I continue to do so. The world will be cruel enough soon enough in her life. So for now, let her dance...let her laugh and enjoy what life has to offer.
There is a new song out called stealing cinderella. It reminds me that some day a prince will come to the door and take her as his wife. So for now, she is my little princess and I will enjoy all she has to give.......

1 comment:

Meg said...

oh I miss you and your family.. the kids are getting so big!!