Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hurt so good......

I have always gone to the gym and have felt great after a workout. I really have gotten use to going and look forward to that time for myself. It just makes me feel good. Well, not so much this morning.......
I went yesterday morning as usual and it has been on my mind to try a spinning class. I see them in there peddling away to the music, the teacher is so pumped up and really pushes them to get a great workout. Well, after doing a few miles on the treadmill, I decided to join the group....let em tell you....my body hurts in places that it has not hurt since childbirth. These people are crazy!! I never knew you could do so much on a bike.
So, needless to say, I am not even attempting to go to the gym today. I am gonna plant my butt (after errands) on the couch and knit. Which oh yeah..I forgot to tell you..is my new hobby. I love it!! I am making a blanket and am so proud of myself.
Moral to the story..if you try spinning (which was great), do not do miles on the treadmill before ......

2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

a spin class.... crazy talk! you deserve to sit on your butt and knit! anyone brave enough to take a spin class gets huge kudos in my book!

Glendora said...

I am so excited that you are knitting. There are so many things you can make when you live where
it is cold. I prefer to crochet.
I have made Shannon so many things
for Chicago weather and now St.Louis. There are so many beautiful yarns. Did you read The
Shop on Blossom St.?