Monday, February 4, 2008

A Giant Victory!!!!!!

I do not know about ya'all....but that was one of the best Super Bowls I have ever seen! Everytime Tom Brady was put to the ground was enough to cause celebration in my heart. I am not a violent person, but to see this Patriot team go down after having such a season just proves that you do not ever count an underdog out.

Kuddos to a team that played like a team and came out on top!! Oh yeah....it didn't hurt that he was a Manning!!!

Back to back super bowl winners by quarterback brothers who were nominated MVP!! And ya 'all wonder why I love em?!?!?!?

One question......when is the first game of the new season?????????

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

Ok, OK - I ACTUALLY watched that game!! Pretty good.... maybe football not all bad!!

Oh yeah.. my aunt works for Harris Teeter (our version of Publix) and she gets free race tickets all the time.. she's trying to get us a few for the may race!