Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella Grace

Well, I would like to introduce you to my Ella Grace. I have the privledge of spending my days with this sweet thing while her momma is at work. Well, she turned 4 years old this week.

Ella has very much become a part of our family, along with her her brother and folks. She is very much like my lulu so that should tell you how well she fits in!

After a great party at "Chicka fil-a", many presents and lots of screaming kids...she is now a big girl!!
Happy Birthday Baby girl.....

2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

She's a cutie! So, she's like your Matty?? I miss him! Boo Hoo

Anita said...

This is the Chillog family and we are here to say that we believe that Debbie and her family were sent from above to care for our children and become wonderful friends. We love each of them-even Buzzy at times!