Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let it snow.......


Well, we thought that since it was February and 65 degrees last week that winter was on its way out...how wrong I was!
Mother nature dumped 4 inches of snow on us beginning last night with sleet and ice with another 1/2 inch of ice to follow with more snow.
Corey was the smart one who stayed inside..played game..watched movies. No, not Sarah Kate. She had to take a header into the snow and come up soaked! You could hear her laughing from the back yard into my kitchen! What a girl.
Well, they used another snow day so let's hope tomorrow they will be back in class and off my&$%&(&^%^*^*( (haha)
Oh, pray for tulips cause they are starting to come up and I am afraid too much of this and bye bye tulips!

1 comment:

David and Tracy said...

Hey girl it is good to hear from you. I have tried to e-mail you but you must have changed your address because it always comes back. Could you e-mail me your e-amil address? tracy_delac@yahoo.com Thanks David says hi back.