Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Bite of Reality....

I don't know about the rest of you, but if one more reality show hits the air waves..I am gonna explode! I am so sick of re-runs and those reality shows.

I NEED MY GREY"S FIX....... yes, my name is Debbie and I am addicted to Grey's. It started about a year ago when my sister-chick Stacie made me watch it cause she talked about it all the time. That is when it began and now that the writers are on strike and I can not get my weekly dose....I am losing it. There really should be a support groups for times like these....

I really do not get reality shows. If you are dumb enough to go on tv and be hooked up to a lie detector..you deserve whatever happens to you. Kind of like going on Maury and finding you are a baby daddy. And of course every adult knows they are not smarter than a fith grader so why go on tv to prove it????

So, I really do not care if Meredith can not decide whether or not she wants McDreamy (I do if she doesn't!)..or if Izzy and George can not figure out what to do with one another...or if McSteamy has a crush on the ugliest female on the show(not getting that story line)..I WANT MY GREY"S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else feel the same way?????

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

AMEN!! If I don't get me some "Heroes" soon, I might have a break down.... Not a huge fan of reality crap either, but I do love "American Gladiators" and "Extreme Home Makeover"