Monday, March 3, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.......

I hope that everyone else's winter has been healthier than ours. In the last week, we have had three doctors appointments ranging from strep to a sinus infection to a virus that landed Buzz in the ER at 4:30 this morning. Everyone has been ill in my house, including Ella Grace. I keep trying not to catch everything, and I am hoping that I have built enough resistance not to get it all. If all I have is a runny nose, than I guess I am good.
Please pray for all of us. It is a warm spring day here (which means it will probably snow tomorrow) and hopefully the weather will cooperate and help get rid of all this disease!
Also, my dad is having surgery this week to remove the cancerous growth. Please keep him in prayer on Thursday.
In the words of a great thinker.....TTFN........

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

I'm with ya girl! This flu crap is kicking my butt!!!