Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone! It is hard to believe, but it is March and it is spitting snow outside. These are my tulips from last year. I am excited to see what spring will bring this year. I love it when my flower beds come into bloom! Sit in my front yard on my covered swing, reading a book and enjoying the laughter of all the kids playing outside. I am ready for warm weather!
We are having dinner here at our home tomorrow with friends of ours. They have no family here in the area so we thought we would get together and spend the day together. Hopefully it will be dry enough for the egg hunt outside.
I hope that each of you have a wonderful day spent with love and laughter!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter. This blog is so nice, maybe I could have one too! :)