Sunday, March 16, 2008

Welcome to the Big Dance....

Well, the selection for the NCAA tournament is all said and done and now the fun begins! Of course I have been running my mouth cause I beat my dad last year (which you still owe me!!!) My brother Todd thought that it would be fun to get the whole family involved so this is the way it is gonna play out:
Dad, Buzz, Don, Todd, Ryan, my friend Chris and myself are all on board to share our brackets with one another. The winner will receive 6 new shirts from The Buckeye Corner...one from each LOSER!! Of course those with bad taste (Buzz and Ryan) will get one from whatever loser team they choose. They both deserve to be in the same category since both of their teams are that ugly blue and gold..maize..whatever!!
So, I believe I will make something good to drink...sit in my nice chair and decide what new t-shirts I want cause I just got a new catalog!!!
So...BRING IT ON BOYS....and Chris too!!!!

4 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

I must say it again..... you are not right in the head!!

Anonymous said...

I know you have been taking care of our baby and all, but I have to say it ..... at least WVU is in the BIG DANCE. Let's Goooooo Mountaineers! Now don't take it out on my boy. See you guys soon.

debbieingrovecity said...

Hey, I have them going onto a few rounds so Joe Alexander better step up the game...See you Saturday...

Lori said...

Umm...your crazy! I can't believe what a sports fanatic you are! Have fun watching the game...I'd rather be shopping;)