Sunday, March 23, 2008

A wonderful Easter Sunday.....





We spent the day with Daniel, Kara, Tyler & Julia. Since their family live in Indy and of course ours are in Florida, we spent the day together. I was a little nervous because I have been ill for the past several days and was unsure of how I was ever going to clean my house and cook a meal, but the kids and Buzz really pulled everything together and helped me. You can see that it was a great day for an egg hunt so we did that after we all sat around and fed our faces! It is very hard to be away from family on holidays, but when you havc great friends, it makes these times very special. I am thankful for our time together. Hope you all had a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my goodness the kids are getting so grown up!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better and that you guys had a nice Easter. We had a quiet one here too, just us! I'll try to put a post up tonight on our site so check back later!

the burchard bunch said...

Happy Easter Wilson Family!! I know what you mean about being away from family on Easter.... We ended up with about 20 of us at Sticky Fingers BBQ after we tore down and loaded up the trucks after church! It was a crazy and less then ordinary Easter, but having good friends makes all the difference! (Sam and the girls flew in, so I did have a small taste of home!)