Friday, March 7, 2008

Guess who came for dinner????????????




Well, everyone..no I have not lost my mind and got another animal in my home. This is "our nephew" Codey. He lives in Maryland with our sweet niece Lindsay and her mom & dad. He is staying with us until Easter weekend when he can go back home with them.
I thought our Ben was gonna have a heart attack the first day, but since then, he has gotten use to being smacked in the face with a huge tail! It is funny to watch him duck everytime Codey comes around him!!
The kids have loved having him here. He hates our wood floors and walks backwards on them. It is so funny to watch! We always called Ben the big dumb dog..well, these two are truely related!!
Oh yeah..Buzz has no idea I took this picture. I guess the "boys" were all pooped out and ready for bed!!

2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

That's hysterical! Codey looks just like my Cooper, just dipped in chocolate!! Cooper always hated the wood floors in our house too - he would tip-toe from the area rug in the living room to our bedroom! I have to tell you though, Ben's not looking so BIG anymore!! That dog is huge! What I would give to curl up on the couch with a big dumb dog.... I miss my mutt! Tell Buzz I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Lindsay was so happy to see a picture of her dog. I know she misses him and can't wait to see him and her cousins. He looks like he is fitting in pretty well - guess I forgot to tell you that he is a big dumb dog too. Hope all is going well. By the way, Buzz and Chris look just the same laying on the couch asleep:)