Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Too much food network????????????



Sarah Kate has become very fond of the Food Network. We have spent many hours watching Rachel Ray,Paula Deen and others that we love. One of her favorites is ThrowDown with Bobby Flay. If you have never seen his show, Bobby searches for the best chefs across the country and then goes to where they are challenges them to "a throw-down". Well, sister came home today and took Ella outside to play with her new kitchen "cookware". I overheard her telling Ella that she was Bobby and challenging her to "a throwDown". It was so cute!! Ella did not get the whole concept, but I sure did and it brought a smile to my heart.
As many of you know, I love to cook and bake and knowing that Sarah Kate has taken to this hobby makes me so happy. We have spent lots of hours in my kitchen and I love the thought that we will have many years as she grows to do just that!! That's my girl!!!!

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

Is it possible to have too much Food Network??? I don't think so!!! We Tivo "Unwrapped" and are addicted to the cake challenge shows!! And yes-our schedule can be a little crazy at times, but I wouldn't change a thing!!