Sunday, August 31, 2008

Saved By Grace.....

It was a great morning for us as a family. Buzz and Sarah Kate both got baptised. Buzz had been as a baby so he decided it was time to get it on the right side of his salvation. This is something I had been praying for so I am very excited.Pastor Neal is so sweet and he asked me how long he needed to hold Buzz down...I said just until we see the bubbles stop!! Just kidding!! I am so glad to be a part of this church family.
This is my sweet angel. She has been so excited since VBS to do this and her first words as she came up was "I get to start my new life now". She loves Jesus and that brings tears to my eyes...

This has lit a fire under Corey and now he has decided to attend the next baptism meeting on Saturday and now he wants to go forward on Sunday to be baptised. What a wonderful week when your family is on fire for the Lord.....

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

i LOVE the pictures.... Thanks for sharing them. What a day... Good is so good!Give 'em both big hugs :)