Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things I am Greatful for......

Today was my first day of working since moving to Ohio. Well, maybe I should say my first day of working outside the home. For those of you who know me well, I work all the time since my butt has a hard time sitting still. I really did enjoy it and am looking forward to what the future holds.

As I was driving home, I was able to think of other things (except the traffic that may send me off the deep end.) I began to think of all the things that I am greatful for....here it goes:
1. That my friends and family were spared any real damage from TS Fay.
2. That my sister chick Kara is back on her feet after being ill.
3. That Anita is doing well and carrying a healthy baby.
4. That I know I can call Chris or Stacie for whatever I might need today...or any day.
5. That my kids are being well taken care of by Becky.
6. That Buzz is feeling better and it is able to work.
7. That I am able to stay in contact with those I love through this blog.
But most importantly, that I am washed in the blood of the lamb and without Him, all of the above would not be possible.

I just want you all to know how much I love you and how thankful I am to what you bring to my life.....

No comments: