Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look at me Miss Stacie

Although you can not see them, Sarah Kate has her skates on and she spent most of the day on them practicing in front of our house. This is special because my BFF Rose (AKA Stacie) took SK skating on Sunday and she ended up in tears because she was so afraid. She has mastered walking and turning around, next comes speed. We are going camping this weekend so she wants to be ready to skate at the camp ground.
This is her saying "YES" after she balanced herself and kept from falling. She really thinks she is all that now...
This is Sk and her buddy Julia. They took turns most of the day skating and helping each other stand up in the skates! That's what friends are for!! So Stac, she will be ready for skate america next time around!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the progress that Sarah Kate has made !! I am so proud of her for not giving up :) Love ya !!

Anonymous said...

Debra,
I see in the side of your blog
you thank your BFF Staci for the great books she passes to you!
Where is my credit for the great tabloid magazines I pass to you???
Where??? Where is my special note of thanks???
Crying in the corner...
chris
hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha