Thursday, August 28, 2008

Working 9-5......

Well, I am really working 8:30-4:30, but when you add commute times, it is 7:45-5:15. For those of you who are not good in math...it is a long day. Then you get to figure in all the other things I have going on in my life....it is a really long day. I do love my job and the people I work with are wonderful.
Corey started 5th grade this week. I can hardly believe that my son will be 11 years old. It seems like yesterday that Buzz was almost ready to pass out when they held up the after birth in the delivery room (my doctor had a great sense of humor). I have alot of mixed emotions. Happy to see him grow and know what good kid he is and sad to know that someday soon, my house will be very quiet. Well, quiet once SK is out of the house!!
SarahKate will begin 2nd grade tomorrow. I feel like she was never really a baby. When your child can say "new shoes" at 18 months everytime you pass a Target, you know they are gonna be a "LuLu"..hence the nickname..thanks Miss Glendora!! She is extremely excited and I am thankful knowing that I can go to work and she will have an awesome day because she loves her teacher and will have days being taught and loved!
So, for all you mom's out there, I hope that I am not the only feeling this way this week. Hope your kids are happy, healthy and excited about what the new school year will bring.....

1 comment:

Lori said...

So, where are you working? I enjoy my job but it would be nice to be rich and just spend the day shopping.
As for feeling like "where did the time go"...try having your baby start high school and your little baby in the 6th grade! OMG!!!!!!!!!!