Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Give Chris What Is Do.......

For those of you who do not know, this is my friend Chris. When we moved to Grove-tucky, she and her family were our next door neighbors. We hated that house we rented, but we are so thankful for the friends we made in Chris and yes, even John.

Chris was upset when I posted the new book info and the thanks I gave Stacie and did not mention that Chris gives me all her trash mags when she is done reading them. Not that I really care about who is doing who, but they make the time go so much faster at 6 am when you are on the eliptical!

So thank you to my weird and wacky friend. You do make my life so much more interesting and I will miss our afternoons of drinking tea and making fun of Buzz. But we have Saturdays of Buckeye football to yell, scream and pace about my living room...Go bucks....

2 comments:

Christina38 said...

All I wanted was an honorable mention
not a fat pic of me! I suppose I should just be happy that you gave me props.. So I be happy...
Chris

Christina38 said...

She meant what she said
She said what she meant
Debra is faithful 100%!!!

A persons a person no matter
how small.....