Saturday, September 6, 2008

A House Full of Kids......

As you can see, Sarah Kate had company last night!! One of the benefits of working north of the city is that I can bring Stven and Ella home with me on Friday nights. Ella had a rough time at the OSU tailgate last Saturday, so Buzz and I decided to save her and let her stay with us for this weeks game. This is our two girls snuggling in my bed last night.....
Corey decided to get up this morning and spend the day at The horseshoe" for the game against OU. Of course, he had to wear his WVU stuff!! He was so excited to go and hang out with all the kids. I am sure he will have a great time. It was so sweet this morning, I heard Steven give a hug yawn and Corey replied "What's wrong buddy...are you tired?" it is so sweet because there are alot of years between them, but Corey loves to spend time with him.
This is my friend Anita. I know you all have read about her, but this is her first picture on the blog. Now you can put a face with a name. She is Steven and Ella's momma! I am glad that I was able to give her a night to relax and get the things done she needed to do for today's game with ease. That's what friends are for!!
And this is our first introduction of our new "Chillog". He/She will be making its appearance sometime mid February. I am praying it is a boy.....Ella really needs it to be a boy despite the fact that she says she wants a girl. I am just excited that boy or girl, it will be a part of my life.

2 comments:

Anita said...

In the words of Ella Grace, "It was good to be home." Thanks for always taking care and loving my kids more than me!!!

Christina38 said...

dEBBIE R WE FRIENDS
OR FRENEMIES??????