Saturday, September 27, 2008

How Many Times Must I Say It???????

Interesting title huh??? I thought it approraite because it has been one of those weeks...again. Who know the ones I am talking about. Where you wish there were more hours in a day....more time to do the things you want instead of the things you have to do. Where you feel like you spend more hours taking care of things instead of people and it is never yourself. Yep, that has been my life....

Not sure if I shared with you all, but a week ago Wednesday, I was on my way home from work and my car began acting funny..smelling funny and all of a sudden not running. The problem was, I was on Interstate 71 south at rush hour..never a good time for this to happen. As I was trying to get over and off of the road, I was almost taken out by a semi that did not car if my car was dying. By the grace of God, I made it off the road.

The car was towed to Kara's per her insistence and Daniel (her husband) said he would look at it. This poor man had the car for 9 days because everytime he thought he had it, it was something else. I am very greatful for Kara and Daniel because I got the car back last night and can stop hitching a ride with Drew who I work with. I owe you big Daniel and I know you will hold this over my head.DON'T WORRY...THE SKITTLES ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!

I stressed over the car....money...bugging someone for a ride...really all the things that I should not stressed over because through the whole thing, God was providing for me and keeping me safe. I never missed a day of work and was unharmed. And yes, Kara, it could have been worse, I could have been Job. Not only did He give a great Bibe lesson for the week, He gave me the blessing of friendship that I am so greatful to have.

And once again......IT IS WHAT IT IS..............

No comments: