Thursday, September 11, 2008

He knows what we need.........

As you all know, I went back to work a few weeks ago. It has been a big adjustment for me. I am the person who tries to fit in a few more hours to the 24 we get a day because I find myself getting into more than one person should.
The biggest complaint I have had is the commute I have...35 minutes to work...35 minutes home (if I am lucky). But the biggest complaint has become the biggest blessing. I now look forward to this time during my day. I turn on The River..praise God..pray and really turn over whatever harbors burden on my heart to God at that time. If you have ever driven on 71,270,670 and 315 all in the same day, you understand this. (haha)
So, I guess what I am saying, is that whenever you are dreading something, open your eyes and your heart to the bigger picture. God can bless even the biggest things that irritate us.

2 comments:

Christina38 said...

Debra censors her blog..
She does not believe in freedom of speech..
Boycott DEBRA DARLENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MO BLOG.. NO MO BLOG...
hahahahahahahah

Christina38 said...

WHY DEBRA???
WHY???