Monday, September 15, 2008

Eating...laughing...enjoying one another.......

Our mom's group at church got together last week for a pot luck after church. The best thing is that as Baptist, we did not have to wait to long after church to eat (haha)Just kidding, the best thing was being together with our families and enjoying one another. Our group is very busy with playgroups, bible study, family get togthers, mom's nights in and out without the family..all kinds of good stuff!
This is my wacky friend Liane. I can call her that and she would agree with me so it is all good. I love her because even when things suck, she will bring a smile to your face and tell you some crazy story and just seems to make everything ok. Love ya girl.....
We had about 50-60 people that day and I loved to se everyone mingle and laugh..share recipes. Oh man, Lindsay had the best recipe..I need to add a spot on my blog for my favorite reipes...Lindsays oriental salad would so be there......Mandy looks like she is having a brain fart...which is probably correct..she is known for those.....
This is our sweet Abigail. Her mom Jill is one of my friends and Abby really needed to know she would be blogged so here you go girl. Gottta love that smile!!!!!!!!

No comments: