Friday, June 20, 2008

Nothing is as we think it should be....

It amazes me how things change from day to day. The weather is always unpredictable. Hot one day and then your wearing a sweater the next. Friends are talking to you...next thing you know, they are not. People enter and exit your life all the time. Everything always changes.

I am writing this because a friend came to me on Wednesday with terrific news (another post for another time) and I could not even bring myself to say how happy I was for her. I stood there with my mouth open in disbelief. For those of you who know me, this is a major thing because I always have a comment for everything.

I guess just because this was such a shock, I cold not put my arms around her and give her the comfort and love and reassurance of what a wonderful event this will be. Life is this way. As soon as the road straightens, a bend throws us around another turn and we stand there wondering what in the world happened. But what if we did not have these turns????What if it was the same old thing everyday?? Would we not be bored?? Of course we would. We need these turn of events to keep life fun and exciting..this is what it is all about.

So, to my friend..I know you are reading...I love you....I am happy for you...and you will get through this and be so happy and fullfilled and very blessed at the end of this new direction in your life. I am,as always ,here for you........

1 comment:

Anita said...

Thank you! I am glad to say that I may be the only person who has ever left you speechless in your life! Sorry that I had to get pregnant to do it! It is what it is!