Saturday, June 14, 2008

Me and my Pappy......

Well guys, it has been a crazy week in our home. pappy and Grandma came up from Florida and we have gone non-stop all week. Corey loves it when Pappy is here cause they pass baseball..take the dog for a walk..and spend as much together as possible. I hate it that his pappy lives so far from him.
Corey had a game on Monday and of course after playing a game, Corey needed Pappy to pass with him in the yard.
I love it that these two are as close as they are. I pray that as Corey gets older, he never forgets his time with dad. When dad is in Ft. Myers, he calls him every night to discuss sports and what happens in his day. It is so sweet!!
Of course, do not forget Benjamin! he hawled forever when he saw Pappy and has not left his side if possible. Buzz wanted to take him for a walk the other night and Ben would not go until Pappy got his shoes on and took him out. Hope he dosen't get too use to it cause he will only be here three more weeks!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Pappy's lookin' good! Tell them both I said "hi". I thought they were moving back here? Well, enjoy the time you have. Tell them I'll keep their place on the beach for them.