Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Got Tagged!!!

Well, my friend Tina "tagged me" on her blog so here you go. You may learn more than you really wanted to.

What I was doing 10 years ago???
I was living in Fort Myers and working at McGregor Baptist Church in the evenings while I worked for Lee County Schools during the day.

My Favorite Snack????
I guess cereal. I try not to snack so this is a hard one for me.

Five things on my to-do list for today???
1. laundry..as always
2. mop floors
3. go swimming
4. call Amy
5. finish knitting the purse for my mom

Five jobs I have had in the past:
1. mental health professional
2. daycare worker
3. daycare director
4. worked with autisic children
5. mary kay salesperson

Five places I have lived:
1. Bellaire, Ohio
2. Fort Myers, Florida
3. Lehigh Acres, Florida
4. Grove City, Ohio
5. I AM NEVER MOVING AGAIN>>>>>>>>

Five random things you don't know about me:
1. I HATE belly buttons
2. I have been divorced
3. I put pepper on everything I eat
4. I want a tattoo
5. I love sappy books

Five Things I would want if Iwere deserted on an island:
1. a constant fire
2. lots of books
3. lots of wine
4. music
5. the protection of God

What would I do if I became a billionaire??
I would become debt free. Then my family would become debt free. I would set up foundations for those less fortunate so that the money I invested wold continue to grow to reach many people who need help.

So, there you have it. Some you might have known...some might surprise you. Hopefully in the end, you still love me......


2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

I still love you... and that's all that matters!! Ha Ha

We need to get together and finally get those tats we've been talking about for years:)

The Via Colony said...

Wow, what a GREAT post to meet you on=)