Friday, June 27, 2008

Got to love a quote....

Well, I was changing out my quotes and decided to "mix it up alittle". I was changing them and as I was, it made my think of most of my "Sister-chicks". It is so cool that of each of my new quotes, I could add one of their names next to it. I am sure that by now, you know how much I value each and every one of these ladies and they make my life so much richer.

Some I talk to everyday...some every few days, and some an email here and there. But no matter what, they are always close at heart and I do not know what I would do without them. They make me laugh...they help me cry...and they help me most importantly, get even (just kidding). ...NOT!

So, check out the new quotes and my friends who remind me of how much fun life truly is!!

No comments: