Monday, October 27, 2008

What A Weekend....

It seems as if you wait all week long for the weekend and in a blink of an eye, it is Monday again and you are wondering what you did with your time. This weekend was no exception. Anymore, every weekend is becoming that way.

On Saturday, Buzz and I got to go to the Shoe for the day and tailgate for the Penn State game. It is always fun to be on campus on game day. Everyone is so excited and there is an O..H..I..O.. to everyone you pass. Despite the fact my beloved Buckeyes did not win, it is always fun. I even got to see friends from high school which is fun to catch up. Thanks Chris for keeping the kids and encouraging me to have more "me" time. Let us know when it is out turn to have your kids.

We got up on Sunday and went to church. After lunch, we carved the jack o lantern. Sarah Kate loves to do this. She gets her hands right in there and pulls everything out. Corey on the other hand is almost 11 and is too cool to do this family activity. I was told that if you bleach out the pumpkin, it helps to preserve it until Halloween. We'll see!! After that, I cleaned alittle inside and Buzz and the kids headed out to do leaf racking and all that great fall stuff. Before I knew it, it was time to fix dinner and go back to church.

So, once again, it is Monday and time for work. At least I found some time to make a pumpkin sheet cake and enjoy a cup of tea before bed before I had to start all over again. How many days till Friday???

No comments: