Monday, July 28, 2008

To vote or not to vote??????

I guess I should begin this blog by saying, if you think I am talking about the November elections, you are so dead wrong. That is a no brainer..I can't vote at all. I am not happy with either choice so I guess I am out of that conversation. On to the bigger picture here.......

Hi, my name is Debbie and I am a HGTV junkie. For the last several weeks, I tune in to find out who is the next design star. Sarah Kate and I deliberate..who is the happiest..who has the best designs...who would we want to watch week after week...this is a very hard choice.

Both Jenifer and Matt did a great job on the homes they remodeled in New Orleans. I am not sure it is fair though to have their fate in America's hands. We saw what happened to American Idol last year with Sanja..please..America is not always the best and brightest!! I have to cast a vote by Wednesday and I am not sure which wasy to vote...Can anyone help me make up my mind?? I love them both!!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I wanted Jennifer to win only becaue I would love to have her come to my house and paint something cool on the walls. I think that she just have more potential because she is such a good artist.