Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Two goof balls....

Well, tonight Corey had a game (which we won 17-7). I know the score and most of who did what because I had to focus on the game entirely because Stacie and Kara whined about having to keep score. Running the electric scoreboard took too much effort because my two cackling hens next to me were talking away and asking my input and you all know this pollock can not do two things at a time after 6 pm.

You know, it is one thing to keep score with rocks, it is another to be responsible for all those buttons..agree with the umps on their calls...and keep an eye on the girls. So, to Kara and Stacie I am NOT keeping score on Saturday. I am sure if Stacie bats her eyes, Maynard will make sure she is exempt so watch out Kara.

I will met you at 8 am Saturday morning...go to the Farmers Market and then sit back and relax and watch the game. GO METS!!!
Oh yeah ladies, check out the new quotes....I did not assign any because you all are so special to me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of my little pollock for keeping the score tonight however I do resent the comment about me batting my eyes, lol

See ya Saturday @ 8am !! Love ya bunches

Anita said...

Go Corey! Way to go! You can make your mother her first million one day when you play for the big leagues!