Monday, July 7, 2008

Chillin with the family.....

Well, the kids had a big day on Sunday. Uncle Don & Aunt Trish came over for the day. My brother and wife have benen married for 25 years and are taking their first trip without any kids in celebration of their event. Needless to say, it is about time. Jessica is 21 and Ryan is 19.

They are spending a week in a cabin in NC and decided to drive north 8 hours to see us. The guys all went golfing..the girls went to the pool and hang out. We then met up for DiCarlos Pizza (the best ever) and spent the evening hanging out. It is hard to believe, but I did not get one photo the whole time. I guess time was too short and sitting down and talking and laughing was more important.

It is odd, because you do not realize how much you miss people, till you spend time with them again and forget all that you miss out on. So, it is making me look forward to Christmas because we are getting all of my family from Florida to my house for the holidays. I am excited about baking cookies with my niece....going shopping with Trish....and going to service on Christmas Eve with the whole family. I will pray ahead for snow cause we love to all play like kids again..I am so excited!!!!

No comments: