Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Perfect in His sight.....

I took these pictures of my LuLu today and as I was downloading, I kept thinking" how beautiful and perfect I believe she is. I know as mom's we think our kids are the best and the brightest and sometimes we are right (just kidding). We look at pictures like the one above and think, "boy am I blessed to have this kid".
Then, God crossed my mind and it made me think that he feels that way about all of His kids. No matter what mean things we may have thought or said. Or the things we could have done, but choose not to. The actions that were not so nice. And believe it or not, he still loves us.
So as I tuck my kids in tonight and say prayers with them, I will also not only thank Him for loving them...making them beautiful, but Beautiful in HIS sight.....

3 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

she is a beauty...

The bottom pic cracks me up!! Just put a bink in that mouth and that's just how I remember her!! (well, not all the time... just when someone ticked her off!!)

Lori said...

What a cutie!

Anita said...

Alright Lady, I did it. I posted it. Now it makes it official.