Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome Home Isaboo.....

Well everyone, we want you to meet Isaboo. She is the newest addition to our family. Sarah Kate has been asking, more like begging for another dog for almost a year. Buzz and I finally broke down.
We got online and found her from a vet assistant in Circleville today. She is a little over a year old and is a beagle mix. She came in the door, gave Ben a big kiss and has spent the evening getting use to her new home.
She had been home for about two hours when these photo's were taken. As you can see, Ben is adjusting well. He has been given lots of extra love and does not seem to mind her. If you are wondering about the name, Sarah Kate loves Rachel Ray and wanted to name her dog after Rachel's. Once again..too much food network???? Amy and Emma came over tonight to meet her and Amy even got her to sit on command...after much prompting and treats!!
Well, I guess it has been a big day for everyone! She is a sweet little thing and are excited to share our home with her.

4 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

I am not jealous, I am not jealous..... Maybe if I say it enough, it will sink in.....NOT!!!!
I miss my Cooper!!!

debbieingrovecity said...

They have been so sweet! They curled up around each other all mornng, Ben even put his paws around her!!

Anonymous said...

So I take it that he likes someone a little closer to his own size.

Anonymous said...

Isaboo is sooooooooooooo cute! I can't wait to meet her in person.