Wednesday, April 2, 2008

TIP: By stock in CVS........

Well guys, it has been an interesting couple of weeks. I started off two weeks ago with a cough..runny nose...typical stuff. I went to the doctor last Thursday and he gave me drugs for a sinus infection so I was hoping I was on my way to recovery. On Sunday, I felt myself slipping downward and by 8:00 pm had a 104 fever. By Monday morning, Buzz and I both had the flu so needless to say we both traveled to the doctor (blind leading the blind!)
We both began to feel better yesterday afternoon and then the school called to say Sarah Kate had a 102 fever......so here we go again.....back to CVS for meds for her. So far, Corey has not become affected. Sk however..seems to just hold onto the fever so I pray by tomorrow that lifts and we can all have a day without thermometers...
So, after many prescribtions..by stock in CVS...you can thank us later......

No comments: