Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Day at "The Shoe"......

Today was The Ohio State University spring game. It was so great to enjoy this time with friends and family. Don and Trish were suppose to come, but thanks to SkyBus, that did not happen. Anywho...Todd, Buzz the kids and me met up with my friend Chris and her family for an afternoon of football. Before the game we enjoyed the band, cheerleaders and of course Brutus.
Here is Sk and I showing our Buckeye spirit with Brutus....Go Bucks!!
Here is Chris and her daughter Kaitlin. She is Sk's BFF. They are totally "sisters" in everyway. But they have fun together! I was so glad they got to se Brutus. These are things they will never forget!
Here is The Best Damn Band In The Land performing for the pre-game. It is so much fun cause they add so much excitement to the game!
Well, I tried to rotate this photo with no luck so this is my brother Todd and I. This picture was for our brother Don. We know how bad he wanted to be here so we wanted to make sure he knew we had a good time for him (haha). He won't think this is so funny!!
So, inclosing...how many more days till fall ball????????
O...H...I...O.....Go Buckeyes!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Hey Debbie!

I love & miss ya girl....but I do have do have 1 comment to say......

GO BLUE!!!!! ;-)

XOXO
Jana

the burchard bunch said...

One question??? Why do they call it "the shoe"???? I know, my whole family's from Ohio.... I should know this!! Just don't tell me dad or my brother!!

debbieingrovecity said...

The field, when it was built, was in the shape of a horseshoe. So it is called "The Shoe" for short. I will tell your dad if I ever se him!!