Sunday, November 16, 2008

Too Early to be Up.....

Well, I woke up around 6:00 a.m. and I have been unable to go back to sleep. With as much as I do, you would think this would not be a problem, but it is. It makes me crazy to wake up and have all these things going through my head. So, I began to pray for these things instead of letting them bombard my mind. Here we go:

1. Anita's sweet little Alena who will be born in February. And that Anita's back will improve through the next few months.
2. For my sister in law Missy and her unborn child due 12/24. We are not in a relationship at this time because adults act like children so I pray everyone can pull it together so Sarah Kate and Corey can know their cousin.
3. For the sale of my parents home. I wish they were closer so I would not worry about them.
4. For Buzz. He is getting a cold and feels like poop.
5. Buzz's Aunt is really ill (in and out of the hospital) so I pray for God's will.
6. Thanksgiving....to just be happy being together..wherever we are.
7. Things at work.....enough said.....
8. Having enough money for Holidays.

You would not think that all these things would travel through my mind all that the same time. I guess that does prove that women are like spaghetti!

Whatever is lovely...think about such things. Philippians 4:8

No comments: