Sunday, November 2, 2008

Partying with the brothers from other mothers....

On Saturday night, Corey got to have his best buddies spend the night. It is a sleep over with boys, and a slumber party with girls. It amazes me how the same thing can have two different names. Anywho, these guys were up until after 3 am giggling like it was a bunch of girls!

Pictured, is Ben (Chris's son), Nick (Stacie aka as Rose's son) and Tyler (Kara's son). They played flash light tag outside and run around like crazy kids. Came in and did cake and presents and then headed to the family room for the rest of the night. Really to be pretty much unseen the rest of the night. They were however, not unheard.

I told Corey to pick a few friends and it really never hit me until last night, but my son picked the children of three of my closest friends. The people who I share all aspects of my life with are the friends who Corey wanted to share his special night with. I thought that was very cool. Maybe he is a little like his momma after all.

1 comment:

Christina38 said...

Sounds like it was a blast... I am just thankful there was 1 parent there at your house I could trust Debbie...!!!!! I mean one that remembers that the kids were there!
Chris