Saturday, November 22, 2008

O....H...I...O.....Go Bucks......


Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!That team from UP NORTH (we never say their name) has come to town to get a butt kicking. Out of all the games in a NCAA season, this is the game that all Buckeye fans wait for. It does not matter if you are 9-3 or 3-9 all bets are off for this game. THAT team has had a really bad season (YEAH) but when they enter The Shoe, they will be ready to play.
All week we have heard how we are going to beat them, but I think that Rich Rod will not want to come here and lose his first year as head coach. Of course, he is already hated in out house for the way he left WVU, so he is REALLY on THE LIST.... Corey and Buzz are "Scarlet and Gray, just for a day"!!
So, at noon, I will be parking my butt on the couch...no phone calls..lots of diet coke and I am sure be pulling Chris down off my ceiling if we do not bring our A game... So give me a big one guys....O....H...I...O......Go Bucks!!!!!

1 comment:

Christina38 said...

In case anyone is wondering I never made it to the ceiling so I did not have to be pulled off of it.. A perfect football afternoon in DD's house! Just good friends,good food, and good football!!!! Go Bucks....
I can't think of a better way to end the season than 42-7!
And Buzz was in the bedroom watching football so we didn't have to deal with him..