Monday, May 5, 2008

Tastefully Simple is tastefully wonderful!!

A friend from church had a Tastefully Simple party two Fridays ago. Yes, I know it is hard to believe that with all the cooking I do, I had never been to one of these parties. Let me tell you...I loved it. The black bean and corn salsa was the best I have ever had! I loved everything about the product. It really sells itself!

Well, as you all know, I am on A Relay for Life team and in order to boost my efforts, I am having a Tastefully Simple party on Friday, June 6th. Instead of me getting product, the proceeds will go to relay! I am so greatful that Kim is willing to do this because alot of companies do not realize how much they can help others by doing things such as this.

So, if you are close by, keep the date open so you can drop by, sit on the patio and enjoy some good food and fellowship. If not and you would like to check out the product, the email address is:www.tastfullysimple.com/web/kclark1. If you do group orders with some friends, she will put everyone one in order to split shipping. Just let her know that it is for my booking. I really want to reach my goal for Relay!!

Speaking of black bean and corn salsa...Happy cinco de mayo!!!

No comments: