Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Crazy Peeps!

Have you ever had those people in your life that are completely insane?? Well, lucky for me, I have many and I would not know what I would do without any of them.

First of all, let me tell you about my friend Chris. SHE IS CRAZY!!! Not a little bit....ALOT! On a daily basis, this woman will tell me something and I just have to shake my head and go "oh no she didn't". She is the person that I call and say" This is all about me" and then I vent and she actually listens until I am done. Now that is a friend!! I can call her anytime and she is there.

Secondly, you have my polish friend Anita. She is the type of person that you say,"Are you really a school teacher??" This girl has some crazy stories and it is something EVERYDAY!! no lie! But they are the kind of stories that get you through the day..ya know?!?! But once again, I can call her anytime and she is there.

Third, You have my Stacie. She is the person in my life that tells me..."It's gonna be ok". You know how Christina and Meredith are each others person on Grey's???Well, Stacie is my person as well. My Nascar loving...Grey's loving and oh yes...elephant ear loving friend! Buzz will never forgive her for introducing me to Grey's!! Once again...I can call anytime....

Fourth, you have Kara. She and I share a great love.....The Colts!! anyone who has a poster of Peyton...excuse me..My Peyton in their garage..is ok with me. She is the person who sweats with me at the Y and encourages me to be healthy not for anyone but myself and I love her for it. Once again...all I need to do is call.

There are many others, but I can not list them all, who have been so wonderful to me since I'v moved here. Misty...Alison (gosh I miss you)...Jill...Liane....Lindsay. My thanks for being who you are.

So I guess moving to Ohio has not been all that bad. I do miss my girls in Florida and of course, people like Lori who I grew up with and do not get to see nearly enough. But God has blessed me with so many friends and placed people in my life who do nothing but enrich it and make me greatful for who I am and where He has led my life.

Anyone else feel as lucky as I do with the peeps you have?????

No comments: