Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Well, Happy Mother's Day!! Buzz took pictures of me and all my kids. Of course, Ben is my favorite kid. He loves me all the time...eats everything I give him and never talks back!!
This is me and sissy before church. She is so excited about having her hair grow long and dressing up. She thinks she is much older than 6. All weekend, she has been making me homemade cards and hiding things around the house for me to find as "presents"!!
This is me and my little Buzz! He is becoming such a young man and it blows my mind. Good thing I have heels on cause he is almost as tall as me otherwise! He as well brought me home flowers with a homemade card.
My three pumpkins together! My gift today was for them all to get along and no fighting and so far...they have pulled it off! But the night is not over yet!!
Hope everyone had a great mother's day.......

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

They are so big Deb!! Where has the time gone?? Flowers, cards and no fighting.... I couldn't think of anything closer to heaven!! Hope you had a great day!