Thursday, May 8, 2008

$.23 Pizza!!


Well everyone...this is my .23 pizza that I ordered and and was told to pick up an hour later. Upon picking it up, I had to wait another 30 minutes for because it was completely out of control.
Let me start at the beginning. My friend Chris called. That is not always the best way to start a story because who knows what direction it will take when she is involved. Anywho...PaPa Johns was selling pizzas for .23 today because they "ticked off" every Cleveland Cavs fan in the state when PaPa Johns called Lebron James a crybaby. So, she thought we should call for a pizza so we could have it for dinner tonight.
We both tried calling and I finally got through to the automated service in which I was on hold for 20 minutes. I finally was able to order my pizza and hers, but we could not pick up each others pizza so we both had to go pick up. When we got to the store, there were 18 people in line TO ORDER. We were not allowed to jump the line and pay and wait..OH NO, we had to stand in line and wait for others to pay and then pay for ours and WAIT SOME MORE!!
I am not digging how this made up for calling LeBron a crybaby, but hey...it is .23 pizza. For those of you who not know...his number is 23,hence why the pizza cost .23!Yes...this is my life!! Once again...one of my crazy peeps!!

No comments: