Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Easter...

This is Grandma JuJu holding Baby Izzy on her first Easter. She is the daughter of pete (Buzz's brother and Missy). She is so beautiful and the kids were so excited to share the day with her.
This is Aunt Jenn. She is married to Buzz's brother Chris. I believe she was getting her baby fill. Izzy is easy to love and make you want another one...well most people want one. I can hold her..love her..and have no desire for another one. Does this make me a bad person?? I believe God satisfies your soul and let's you know when you have blessed!

I think she looked at us all day like we were nuts...she better get use to it!!


This is Chris, Pete and Buzz posing while the kids were hunting eggs. Chris lives in MAryland and Pete in Pittsburgh so being all together is a hard thing to do.




These three bucketheads had a great time together. It is always fun to see them together and hear the laughter. It was also great because Jenn an Missy (my sister in laws) all got a chance to catch up. I have been very blessed with three wonderful sisters(in law) and I would not trade them for anything.



No comments: