Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom......

Well, where do I begin. I guess by saying Happy Mother's Day. Seems just simple...not enough. Thank you Mom..seems simple not enough. So what are the right words for the woman who has always been there for you? Maybe saying what she has done:

1. Not only did she give me life, but she held my hand as I gave life.
2. She let me cry in her arms after I made mistakes, but never said "I told you so".
3. She laughed with me when I was so tired, even if it made Dad mad (Fancy Gap).
4. She gave out of her pocket, even if she didn't really have it to give.
5. Loved me despite of your mistakes.
6. Only wanted the best for me and was excited when me got it.
7. Loved me just the way I am.
8. She brought another child into our home and allowed him to become family.
9. She loved because she did, not because she had to.
10. She married my Dad and all of this happened because they fell in love.

Mom has been all of these things to me all of my life. She taught me to love others and myself. To love God and hold his word close to my heart. She gave me the wings to fly, but always let me come back to the nest if I needed. She is my Mom, my friend and one of the biggest blessing God could give me.

I love you Mom and pray that I can give my kids half of what you have given me.
Happy Mother's Day...I love you.....

No comments: