Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Student of the Month.....

Sarah Kate was choosen as Student of the Month for her school. Each month, a student from each class is choosen who has shown "The J. C Way". They must be kind, responsible, respectful, safe, strive for growth. I am so proud to say that SK love school and was so excited to be choosen. This is her with Miss Hubbard, her teacher.
What a girl!! I know that I might be biased, but she is such a good girl. She tries to be a good friend, daughter and child of God. She brings tears to my eyes every mornng when we pray together before we all head out in our own directions. Good job Sissy...I love you.....

1 comment:

UncleDon said...

She must take after her Uncle Don!!!!
Congrats Little Girl!!! You make us all Proud watching you grow up!!! Love you all see you in June. GO BUCKS!!!!