Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am a slacker.......

Well friends...this is a small update since my brother Don emailed me to tell me what a slacker I have been. Life has been extremely busy and I have a hard time sitting down to keep posting once I get home.

So here it is......
Corey has started baseball. He has practice every Thursday and Saturday am. He also has his paper route on Thursday. He is on spring break this week so he is enjoying his freedom and some extra time to hang out with friends. He is a true 11 year old boy!

SarahKate has been busy as well. She came to work with me on Monday and then went home with my friend Heather for an evening of being spoiled. Then, returned to school with me for the day. She as well has been free to do what she wants. She is being spoiled by Becky today with McDonalds and a movie.

Buzz has been back to work more. What a blessing! He has been busy with baseball as well since he is an assitant coach. So he runs from work to the ball field. I really do think the "older boys" (coaches) enjoy it more!!

I have been busy as well. Work consumes most of my day. The commute is long, but it is the only peace I have by myself so I guess it is not bad. I have also been busy knitting and now have learned to crochet. Add in all of everyones activites, church, working out and trying to spend time with friends. My time is not my own. I hear it gets easier the older they get, but I guess I just need to be happy with the season I am in.

Well friends, I do have pics to post so when I am on spring break next week, I will play catch up. There Don...is that enough for now?!?!?!?

No comments: