Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella Kay

Well, I know it is late, but I wanted to share my pictures of niece Ella's 2nd birthday. She is the youngest and most spoiled of all my nieces and nephews on my side of the family. She is quite independent and has no problem sharing her concerns!!
This is Ella blowing out her candles on her cake. Of course, it was a Dora party and she was the center of attention!

This is Ella with my sister Kim and brother Mark. Mark was not real happy about wearing his crown, but did it for Ella!! that is what Daddy's do.....


What would be a blog without seeing Corey and Sarah Kate with their Nutter Butter (as we like to call her)
Happy Birthday Princess...we love to the moon and back.......



2 comments:

The Mason family said...

It was so great to see you ALL!!! I miss you so much and hope to get up to see you soon... we LOVE you!!!

Uncle Don said...

I think Mark looks Cute in his little crown... hahahaha!!!